WHY CHOOSE CANADA
Live the Canadian Experience
ADVANTAGES OF FLYING IN CANADA
- Aviation friendly: There are more than 70,000 pilots in Canada. The second highest pilot population in the world.
- Modtern Air Traffic Control System: State of the art and world leading.
- High standard of Aviation Licenses: Respected around the world.
- Modern weather forecasting.
- Combined British and USA system of aviation.
- $$$ Dollar value. Exchange rate. Your money will go far in Canada.
ADVANTAGES OF FLYING IN QUEBEC (QUEBEC is a province in Canada. Similar to an American state)
- No tax on Commercial Flight Training.
- Low-density traffic.
- Basically no restricted airspace, no restricted altitude.
- Weather. Over 300+ VFR days a year.
- Variety of weather conditions. 4 distinct seasons.
- Low cost of living.
- Both English and French are the official languages and our instructors also speak Spanish and Chinese.
- Airport is strategically located near Montreal and Quebec
- Our instructors are highly qualified to offer the best service
WHAT IS THE AREA AROUND SELECT AVIATION LIKE?
- It is flat, with a few hills around.
- Quiet. We are located just east of Drummondville (a small city of 80,000) and surrounded by farmland and farms and also a river.
- There are all essential services located within a 5km radius.
WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE FOR FLYING?
The weather for flying is very good! Best in Canada! In a typical year, we'll experience over 300 good flying days. A Variety of weather experience is important for a student pilot. The worst weather is in November, the best weather is from March to October. Flying only in one type of weather conditions is not what you are going to experience as a Commercial Pilot.