WHY CHOOSE CANADA?
Live the Canadian Experience
ADVANTAGES OF FLYING IN CANADA
- A Nation of Aviation: second highest pilot population in the world at more than 70,000 pilots.
- Modern Air Traffic Control Systems: State of the art, world leading infrastructure and weather forecasting systems.
- High standard of Aviation Licenses: Respected around the world.
- High Standard of Licenses: Canadian licenses are respected around the world.
- High Return on Investment. With competitive tuition fees, and the favourable exchange rate, your money will go further in Canada.
ADVANTAGES OF FLYING IN QUEBEC
- Zero tax on Commercial Flight Training.
- Virtually no restricted airspace, no restricted altitude, and low-density air traffic.
- Airports are strategically located near Montreal, Ottawa and Quebec City.
- Favourable weather conditions, with over 300+ VFR days a year.
- 4 distinct seasons offer a variety of weather conditions.
- Low cost of living, with a high quality of life.
- Both English and French are official languages, and our instructors also speak Spanish, Swahili and Chinese. All courses are taught in English.
WHAT IS THE AREA AROUND SELECT AVIATION LIKE?
- It is generally flat, with some hills and forest cover.
- Quiet. We are located just east of Drummondville (a small city of 80,000) and surrounded by farmland and parallel to a major river.
- All essential services located within a 5 km radius.