To be admitted to the program offered by the College, the candidate must meet the following conditions:
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent OR have training deemed sufficient* by the College.
- Be able to pass at least an ICAO Level 4 exam in English.
- Be at least 17 years of age at the time of starting the program.
- Be able to obtain a Transport Canada Class 1 medical certificate.
For residents of the province of Quebec, you must satisfy one of the following 4 conditions:
- the students needs to have interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time post-secondary studies for at least two consecutive sessions or one school year
- be covered by an agreement entered between the college and an employer or benefit from a government program.
- Have interrupted his or her full-time studies for one session and have pursued full-time post-secondary studies for one session.
- Hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies.
*The College recognizes as sufficient training:
– A person who has at least a Secondary School Diploma (DES) or the equivalent OR;
– a person with work experience related to the field of specialization of the program OR;
– the person with relevant training related to the program’s field of specialization.
CONTACT US !
Submit this form to receive your custom quote.